A new biography praising former Chinese autocrat Jiang Zemin is promoted and praised by the party-state. Another book, by one of the party’s own, is critical of the Communist Party’s corruption – and is banned (of course).
The writer that has nothing but good to say about the former Communist dictator of China is an American investment banker.
I guess Ted Turner isn't the only rich capitalist with a soft spot in his heart for socialist authoritarian government (actually, there are hundreds of these guys -- and that's not counting the rich socialist drama majors of Hollywood).
...once again -- classic.
RENEGADE FOLLIES AND ENCHANTMENTS TO ANNOY, BEWILDER, OR INSPIRE - DEPENDING ON THE OBSERVER *** True rebels have always believed in individual autonomy and free choice in thought and purpose. Real rebels are Promethean. The left has always stood for little more than coercion for the sake of power and bogus "moral" authority.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Methods of cheating the — Citizen — voters
While both sides accuse each other of cheating in American elections, the fact remains that only one side aggressively resists having voter...
-
bullshit. Establishment media is at it again.
-
PRACTICAL CONSIDERATIONS.
-
ENOUGH!
2 comments:
I know you are on the other side of the international date line, but How is it possible that you are able to post on Thursday, 3/17, when It is still daylight for me on Tuesday 3/15? You can't be more than 24 hours ahead can you?
Good question. I figured someone would eventually realize the bizarre nature of such time juggling.
Actually, I just set the date at the bottom of the posting window ahead when I won't be posting for a few days. It's probably a rather stupid thing to do but it makes me feel "caught up."
Cheers,
Cliff
Post a Comment